GUIDELINES AND ELIGIBILITY
In order to submit an application to The Wandering Scholar, you should be able to confirm the following statements:
- I have asked a teacher, supervisor, coach, or other adult to submit a recommendation on my behalf by the March 8, 2019 deadline.
- I have read all the FAQs, downloaded the PDF version of 2019 Global Skills Fellowship Application prepared my answers in advance, and am ready to proceed to the application.
Here are some tips for a successful application:
- Before going to the online application form, be sure to download and carefully read through the PDF version of 2019 Global Skills Fellowship Application.
- Please note that you cannot save your work in the online application. Plan to prepare a draft of your responses offline (we recommend using Word or Google Docs). Speak to your parent(s)/guardian(s) and reference to gather all the information you will need from them. And remember, nothing is perfect the first time, so take your time and ask for feedback from a parent/guardian, teacher, or friend.
- Use spell check and read your sentences aloud. Do they make sense? Is a word or punctuation mark missing?
- Ask permission before listing your personal reference. Let him or her know about the program and why you want to participate. Be sure to give advanced notice about the due date. Your application will not be considered complete without a reference.
We will review all applications at the same time, once the March 8, 2019 deadline has passed.