Who are the Fellow Wanderers?
The Fellow Wanderers are a group of young professionals who develop, organize, promote, fundraise and attend a series of regular educational and social opportunities to share their passion for transformative travel and help empower a lifetime of wandering through supporting The Wandering Scholar.
Interested? Read more and apply below.
Are you a Fellow Wanderer?
- A lover of travel?
- A rising leader based in the NYC Metro Area?
- Passionate about making travel accessible to high school students from low-income backgrounds?
- Able to commit 5 hours a month to the Fellow Wanderers for 1 year?
- Looking to share and develop your skills in any of the following areas:
- Social Media/Marketing/PR
- Event Planning
- Grant Writing
- Financial Management
Fellow Wanderer Commitment
To further The Wandering Scholar’s mission, Fellow Wanderers commit to:
- Acting as a Fellow Wanderers for one year with the option to renew annually
- Personally contributing a minimum of $250 annually to The Wandering Scholar
- Participating in quarterly planning calls
- Planning and attending at least two events benefitting The Wandering Scholar
- Promoting Fellow Wanderer events to their networks
Complete our short application below.
We look forward to hearing from you!